Welcome to the CoderBoard Community!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to exclusive download links, post topics, communicate privately with other members (conversations), respond to polls, share content and access many other special features.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely FREE so please, join our community today!

Click Here to Sign Up Now!

MULTI Pro Java 7 NIO.2

Discussion in 'JVM Books & Tutorials' started by beastie, Dec 21, 2015.

1. beastie

beastie Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Pro Java 7 NIO.2 by Anghel Leonard
    English | ISBN: 1430240113 | December 7, 2011 | EPUB/PDF | 296 pages | 1 MB/13 MB

Pro Java 7 NIO.2 addresses the three primary elements that offer new input/output (I/O) APIs in Java 7, giving you the skills to write robust, scalable Java applications:

An extensive file I/O API system addresses feature requests that developers have sought since the inception of the JDK
    A socket channel API addresses multicasting, socket binding associated with channels, and related issues
    An asynchronous I/O API enables mapping to I/O facilities, completion ports, and various I/O event port mechanisms to enhance scalability

NIO.2 for the Java platform, known as JSR 203, is a major feature of the new Java JDK 7 under the leadership of Alan Bateman as an OpenJDK project. Take advantage of these exciting new developments with Pro Java 7 NIO.2.
    Hidden Content:
    You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

wakeup likes this.
  2. Julio2000

Julio2000 New Member